Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream (it’s vegan!)
- 400grams full fat coconut cream
- 2-3 tsp rice malt syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla essence or seeds of 1 vanilla pod
Chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp melted sugar free chocolate
Additional toppings (optional)
- Coconut flakes
- Freeze dried berries
- Flaked vegan chocolate
- Firstly, prepare vegan vanilla ice cream. Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Transfer ice-cream cubes to a high speed blender and briefly blend until it reaches an ice
cream-like consistency. Note: you may need to let the ice cream thaw briefly before blending
depending on the power of your blender.
- To make sugar free chocolate sprinkles, combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl, mix
well and set aside.
- Add two scoops of the vanilla vegan ice cream to 2 milkshake glasses.
- Top up with Nexba Creaming Soda Soft Drink.
- Garnish with homemade chocolate sprinkles, coconut flakes, grated chocolate, popcorn
and/or freeze dried (or fresh) berries.
Share your creations with #Nexba