- 1/4 cup tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes (or 1 fresh chilli)
- 1kg boneless salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Coriander or dill to garnish
- Lime juice, to garnish
- Easy Peasy Tartar Sauce to accompany
- Combine tamari, sesame oil, white wine vinegar, ginger, garlic and chilli in a small mixing bowl to create the marinade, mix well.
- Place salmon fillet in a large, shallow dish. Pour marinade over the salmon, ensuring its as evenly covered as possible. Cover the salmon fillet and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (fan forced).
- Gently transfer salmon onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes (baking time will vary depending on thickness of salmon fillet and whether you like your salmon medium or well-cooked).
- Transfer the baked salmon to a serving dish. Garnish with sesame seeds, coriander, lime and/or additional chilli.
Share your creations with #Nexba