- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (or brown rice/ wild rice)
- 1 cup diced pumpkin
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup kale, de-stemmed and shredded
- 1 small bunch broccolini, lightly steamed 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1-2 eggs
- Fresh lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sauerkraut*
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (roughly 1/2 lemon) 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Nexba Apple, Pear & Ginger or Mango Kombucha
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard Sea salt
Recipe Tip: Making your own sauerkraut is super easy and needs just two ingredients – cabbage and salt! Whipping up a big batch can be a great time-saving and penny-pinching activity too as the fermented jars of goodness last for months in the fridge.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Precook quinoa.
- Toss pumpkin in olive oil and roast in oven fo 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, turmeric and sea salt and roast for 15 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl massage kale with lemon juice and olive oil (this makes it tender).
- Boil eggs to liking.
- To make dressing, whisk together tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, sea salt and Nexba Apple, Pear & Ginger or Mango Kombucha.
- Assemble nourish bowl plating cooked quinoa, kale, pumpkin, cauliflower and broccolini.
- Top with avocado and egg. Finish with sauerkraut. Serve with dressing over top or on side.
Share your creations with #Nexba