- 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Nexba Apple Pear Ginger Kombucha
- 1/4 cup thick vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 large apple, peeled & diced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl combine dry ingredients almond meal, buckwheat flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Add Nexba Apple Pear Ginger Kombucha, coconut yoghurt, rice malt syrup and vanilla and combine well.
- Stir through apple.
- Spoon batter into a lined or greased muffin tray. Bake in oven for 20 -25 minutes or until golden on top and a cooked through testing with a toothpick until it comes out clean.
Use a thick style coconut yoghurt for best results.
To avoid muffins sticking use muffin cases with a thicker baking parchment.
Share your creations with #Nexba