Mixed Berry Jam
- 3 cups mixed berries, frozen
- ½ cup Nexba Mixed Berry Kombucha
- 2 tbsp white chia seeds
- 3 cups mango chunks, frozen
- ½ cup Nexba Mango Kombucha
- 12 egg shells with ¼ top of the shell removed*
- 1 cup cream
- 170g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
*To prepare the eggs, gently knock the small end of the egg against a hard surface. You’ll want to be firm enough to crush the top, but not so firm that the cracks continue down the rest of the egg. Gently pick off the top of the egg and discard. Tip the egg out of the shell and use tweezers to pull out the inside. Repeat with all 12 eggs.
Mixed Berry Jam
- Place the berries and Nexba Mixed Berry Kombucha in a small pot and heat over a medium heat. Allow it to start bubbling, then leave to simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes or until the mixture is sticky and thick.
- Smash the berries with your spoon or fork and allow them to break down. Remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds. Blend in a blender or using an immersion blender until smooth.
- Place the mango and Nexba Mango Kombucha in a small pot and heat over a medium heat. Allow it to start bubbling, then leave to simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes or until the mixture is sticky and thick.
- Blend in a blender until smooth.
Cheesecake Filled Eggs
- Prepare the cheese cake filling by beating together the cream, cream cheese, rice malt syrup and vanilla using electric beaters or a stand mixer.
- Spoon into a piping bag, or if you don’t have one simple snip 1cm off the corner of a large ziplock bag. Don’t have either? Just use a spoon!
- Pipe the mixture into the 12 prepared egg shells and spoon over a dollop of mango coulis or mixed berry jam, alternating between each.
Share your creations with #Nexba